San Salvador, El Salvador
Hello San Salvador
San Salvador is the capital and the most populous city of EI Salvador. It is also a financial hub of Central America. It plays host to many regional and international sporting, political and social events.
- Iglesia EI Rosario: This is the finest church of Central America which has been designed with exteriors concealing an arched roof and a rainbow of natural light across the altar.
- Cathedral Metropolitana: It is the resting place of Archbishop Oscar A Romero.
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia David J Guzman: The museum displays statues and relics from ancient Cuscatlan and EI Salvador.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: A 3 star hotel at Calle Poniente with a restaurant and pool. It also offers Airport transportation for the guests.
- Barcelo San Salvador: One of the best hotels located at the heart of business district with amazing views.
- Holiday Inn: A 3 star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant and a lounge bar.
- Rustico Bistro: A place for best burgers in the world.
- Pollo Bonanza: The broiled chicken in this restaurant is relished by the locals for its flavour.
- EI Sopon Tipico: This restaurant at the busy corner of Galerias Escalon has simple, fresh and delicious local food.
- Pupusas: Looks like tortilla and has cheese with meat or vegetable.
- Pan con Pollo: A chicken sandwich with tomato sauce and vegetables of your choice.
- Empanada: Ground plantain with sweet fillings.
The best time to visit this place is between November and April which is the summer season or plan a visit in May and October.